10/15/2005

ASS U & ME

賴瑞老大有說過
ASSUME is nothing but ASS U & ME
This is probably true.

I guess I've been assuming a little bit too much....
Assuming people are equally obsessed with the neatness and cleaness of "MY" coffee making equipments. (cause I don't seem to care a whole lot about the neatness and cleaness of others' cofee making stuff, either...:))
Assuming people would have noticed my unhappiness about that.
Assuming people would have known that they could have easily taken care of that 'unhappiness' by saying something like "oops, sorry, I will pay more attention next time.", then I'll be totally cool with that.

But on a second thought......
aren't people assuming saying something like "hey, keep your xxxxing hands off my stuff...", sorry, just kidding, aren't they also assuming saying something like 'hey, I do mind this, could you not do that again.' would be something easy for me to say...?

Well....anyway, to reduce those shitty situations produced by ASS U & ME :),
I probably really need to work on that.
Good luck to me...


--Charlene

1 comment:

Albert said...

That's......deep....:P