1/18/2006

號外號外


哇尬卡拉的paper正式被接受了耶

BRES-D-05-01827R1
To mind the mind: An event-related potential study of word class and semantic ambiguity
Mrs. Chia-lin Lee
Kara D. Federmeier, Ph.D.
Jan 18 2006 3:47:45

Dear Dr. Lee:
We are pleased to inform you that your manuscript has been accepted for publication in Brain Research. Your paper has now been sent to Production and any further correspondence--including proofs and copyright information--will be with the Log-In and Production departments.
If you have any questions regarding your accepted manuscript in production, please do not hesitate to contact Elsevier Author Support at authorsupport@elsevier.com.
Congratulations!

Best wishes, Editorial Office for Brain Research Journals

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good job!!!!! I'm so proud of you. Told you. You're the smartest in Rickey's and my eyes.

yoko said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!
I am so happy for you!!!

psychocharlene said...

hehe anonymous eyes...
I know who you are~^^Y
Thanks guys, I'm really excited about this too!!

Anonymous said...

Wow...I am so proud of you too.
You should have sent a mail to me so that I could know it earlier or maybe I should have checked out your blog more often!!!
Congratulations!!!
Excellent!!!
Anonymous Eyes's friend and yours:)